What is an domain name ?
Ans:- A domain name is your website name. A domain name is the address where Internet users can access your website. A domain name is used for finding and identifying computers on the Internet. Computers use IP addresses, which are a series of number. However, it is difficult for humans to remember strings of numbers. Because of this, domain names were developed and used to identify entities on the Internet rather than using IP addresses.
A domain name can be any combination of letters and numbers, and it can be used in combination of the various domain name extensions, such as .com, .net and more.
The domain name must be registered before you can use it. Every domain name is unique. No two websites can have the same domain name. If someone types in www.yourdomain.com, it will go to your website and no one else's.
What are the types of domain?
.com: shorthand for commercial, .com was the first top-level domain in common use. While .com was initially created for use by commercial organizations, restrictions on this were not stringent. By the mid-1990’s, .com had become the most popular and commonly used type of top-level domain for businesses, websites, and email.
• .net: shorthand for network, .net was created expressly for institutes that partook in network technologies such as an internet service provider or an infrastructure company. Like with .com, the restrictions meant to limit .net to networking purposes, was never upheld and it became one of the more popular top-level domains, with many seeing it as a close second to using the .com top level domain.
• .edu: shorthand for education, .edu was made for education institutions. Although it was intended for universities everywhere, the TLD .edu became associated with only educational centers in America. Schools from other countries will use .edu in conjunction with their country-level domain, which we will discuss in the next section below.
• .org: shorthand for organization, .org was created for nonprofits. As we’ve seen with these other top-level domains, such intentions were often not upheld or enforced over time. These days, .ors is used as top-level domain by nonprofits, for-profit businesses, schools, and communities.
• .mil: shorthand for military, .mil was created expressly for U.S. military branches. Unlike the other different types of top-level domains, this restriction is still upheld. Now, it is quite common for .mil to use second and third-level domains in conjunction with the .mil TLD.
• .gov: shorthand for government, .gov, like .mil, was restricted for American federal governmental agencies and personnel use only. These days, .gov is used by governmental agencies, programs, cities, states, towns, counties, and native American tribes.
Is there different Domain Names for different countries?
Ans:- In order to distinguish one country from another, especially one that would like to use a top level domain such as .gov or .mil, two letter domains were established and became associated with countries or geographical locations; .uk and .au, for example, to represent England and Australia, respectively. When initially created it was intended for registration to a corresponding ccTLD to be limited to that countries residents, however, certain countries have let outside parties register domain names using their country code.
Is domain price veries ?
Ans:-Yes domain price are varies as per domain names availability , popularity , the most common domain names & special catchy domains have more demands then other unusual / local domains .
What is server?
Ans:- Web server is a computer where the web content is stored. Basically web server is used to host the web sites but there exists other web servers also such as gaming, storage, FTP, email etc.
Web site is collection of web pages whileweb server is a software that respond to the request for web resources.
Web server respond to the client request in either of the following two ways:
• Sending the file to the client associated with the requested URL.
• Generating response by invoking a script and communicating with database
Why server price varies ?
Ans:-The server price depends open the database type & features. Also price varies if it is shared server or dedicated server. Along with that the features on your server configuration also plays an vital role for its pricing. So its very important to know your requirement before purchasing web server space.
What is the validity of web server?
Ans:-Its depends upon your time limit , decided in the time of server purchase . Basically the server cost is calculated yearly . So renewal is supposed to be done yearly basis .
How to calculate website costing?
Ans:-Your website is cost is calculated by our experts by keeping few factors under consideration like domain name cost , webserver cost , Web designing cost , Any other dynamic application featured in it or not .
How can I get return my domain Price?
Ans:-Oops , Sorry to inform you we have not that facility to return or settle your purchased domain price if wrongly purchased , if your mind changed or any availability of better domain name . You have to pay the fee for each & every domain you are purchasing from Eduweb Software Solutions or Buymy domain ?
How Can I get return my server price ?
Ans:-Here at Eduweb Software Solutions , You can’t get back your server amount , because its not under our policy & we make sure to our client on that . Yes the server can be scalable in nature , it can be enhanced or reduced in the time of renewal .
What will happen if I will not update my website or ERP ?
Ans:-Its your choice whether you want to continue your website or not , if you will not pay server & domain name renewal charges before the renewal date . Your website will be closed automatically. We ESS are informing our clients over mail, letter & over any digital channel regarding renewal date & price before 8 days . Apart of that we are keeping all these property like domain & server, file for 1month or more along with us . So in between a month you can also renew your website.